Have you ever had one of those days where nothing seems to be working out well and you are left feeling frustrated and fuming?
Next time you’re feeling angry or anxious, try this breathing technique.
It’s called Belly Breathing. This technique reminds you to take deep diaphragmatic breaths. This will help you feel calm, cool, and collected.
- Place your hands on your stomach.
- Inhale through your nose.
- Notice your hands move as your stomach expands.
- Exhale through your nose.
- Notice your hands move as your stomach flattens.
- Repeat until you feel better.
Try the Belly Breathing technique anywhere and anytime you notice you’re feeling out of control or stressed. This technique will surely make you feel so much better and in control of yourself. The more you feel in control, the happier you will be.
Need coaching to help you sustain your feelings of wellness and well being? Contact us at [email protected] today.