Have you been…
Easily frustrated and irritated by small things?
Feeling burdened by your heavy schedule?
Distracted and not producing your best work?
Join our 4-Week Mindfulness for Inner Peace & Peak Performance Program!
– Dates of classes: Saturdays, April 30th, May 7th, 21st, & 28th (No class on May 14th)
– Class time: 12:30pm-1:30pm.
– Program fee: $80
– About the program: “Mindfulness for Inner Peace & Peak Performance” is a 4-week program that will teach practical mindfulness skills to boost sense of calm, centeredness, and clarity in order to feel (and do) YOUR very best! Attendees will be introduced to basic mindfulness techniques and will be assisted in creating a practice that is practical and realistic for them. Participants will benefit by learning new skills for better mind-body health, and experiencing group support in class as they cultivate new positive habits for use in daily life.
– This is a perfect program to attend with family or friends.
– Wear comfortable clothes for our sessions.
– No prior meditation or yoga experience needed.
– To learn more about the program contact Debbie Lyn Toomey at 617-433-8814.
– Sign up here.
In this program you will:
Learn new mindfulness skills weekly.
Be with like-minded people.
Exercise your mind-body-spirit.
Create a practice that is suitable for your needs and your schedule.
Created by Debbie Lyn Toomey, Health & Happiness Specialist™, Mindfulness teacher, and mother of 3 boys, this program will help you feel better about yourself.
What is mindfulness? According to Jon Kabat Zinn, “mindfulness means paying attention in a particular way; on purpose, in the present moment, and non-judgmentally.”
Mindfulness is a technique that can be applied in all areas of our lives.
SOME BENEFITS OF MINDFULNESS :
- ENHANCED INNER PEACE
- GREATER SENSE OF SELF-COMPASSION
- INCREASED REST & RELAXATION
- BOOST YOUR PEAK PERFORMANCE
- IMPROVED CONNECTIONS
It’s time to take care of YOU. Call us 617-433-8814 today, or click here to sign up
You will learn about mindfulness and how to apply simple and practical techniques to reduce stress, boost concentration, and productivity. Mindfulness has been proven to decrease pain, increase focus, enhance appreciation, and so much more.
Class is taught by Debbie Lyn Toomey, mother of 3 boys, Health & Happiness Specialist™, Mindfulness teacher, and A.W.E.S.O.M.E™ Life Coach. Click here.
*Disclaimer: This is program not intended to be a replacement for psychotherapy or medical treatment. Please obtain doctor approval if you are being treated for any mental, emotional, or physical condition before registering. Thank you.